How do you make money using Instagram?
There are three key factors that affect the amount of money you can make on Instagram:
- The kind of photos you post
- The people who take the time to interact with your photos
- How committed you are to developing your Instagram account contentAn influencer needs the right mix of photos, audience, and engagement. These provide many opportunities to make money from Instagram followers:
- Sponsored posts
- Affiliate marketing
- Selling your own products and servicesAlthough you can use influencer marketing to sell your own and other people’s products. We are going to focus on the most common way to earn money on Instagram. That would be creating sponsored content for brands. Many brands will only offer you free products. But, some companies will pay $10 per 1,000 followers, while others pay over $800 per 1,000 followers. You can maximize the money you make when you publish sponsored photos. Learn how social media campaigns work from a business perspective.
What brands really want…
Influencers don’t need millions of Instagram followers to get paid. There are three things that will determine whether you can make money on Instagram:
- Your niche. And whether that niche ties into the offering of specific brands.
- Follower engagement. Because brands want to promote content on an account that will sell their products.
- How many followers do you need? That depends on how you decide to earn money with the content on your Instagram account.
Engagement is King
Engagement is more important than follower count for influencers. It is especially important because companies are looking for conversions. They want an influencer that convinces people to buy their products. It’s easy for someone to follow you. The value lies in that person doing the extra work required to like the content you post.
Social media marketing is difficult for a large business. As they reach a certain level of followers, the people responding to their marketing decreases. This is why they work on buying engagement from smaller social media accounts like yours.
- <1,000 followers – 8% engagement rate
- 1,000 – 10,000 – 4%
- 10,000 – 100,000 – 2.4%
- 1M – 10M – 1.7%The Likes Cliff means that brands with millions of followers must partner with accounts that may only have a few thousand people. But they are only willing to do this if you are influential with your audience.
Stay true to your audience and attractive to brands.
Becoming an influencer doesn’t have to be a full-time job. You still need to find enough time to consistently post high-quality photos. You need to build your social media reputation by posting remarkable things online. This is how you become influential.
Never Get Needy
On your journey to becoming an influencer, it is important to keep your independence. Your most valuable asset is the trust your audience has in you and your content. To protect that trust, you need to make sure that you are not wholly dependent on your Instagram income. This will allow you to be more selective about the brands you choose to work with.
Aim for 10k.
Brands love Instagram. The photos you post are shown to a much larger section of your audience. Especially when compared to Facebook. However, not every post will be seen by 100% of your audience. This is especially true if you do not include a good hashtag with your post. Brands are looking for audiences that are large enough to have an impact on sales. But small enough to guarantee strong engagement. That is why you should aim at least 10k followers before you can start earning good money on Instagram.
How do you make money using Instagram? There are three key factors that affect the amount of money you can make on Instagram: The kind of photos you post The people who take the time to interact with your photos How committed you are to developing your Instagram account […]